Who are The 36?
1) Jake Bohm
2) Walter King
- He has not definitively been linked to the 36, although he carries a book of numbers like Jake's.
- He designed a financial produce that made Morton-Starling millions of dollars.
- He resides in New York City, New York.
3) Amelia Robbins
- She enjoys the tides.
- She can predict the results of games.
- She lost her ability due to sleep machine used by Aster Corps to decipher the numeric sequence named after her.
4) Frederick Lemay
- He composed a Violin Concerto that was "like the voice of angels."
- He resided in Brussels, Belgium.
- He was killed by Ortiz.
5) Rosemary Mathis
- She designed a cathedral.
- She resided in Barcelona, Spain.
- She was killed by Ortiz.
6) Claudia Corliss
- She was a gifted astronmer who discovered a comet.
- She resided in Santiago, Chile.
- She was killed by Ortiz
7) Guillermo Ortiz
- He is a Jesuit priest.
- He is actively hunting down and killing the 36.
- He made a suicide after failing to kill Jake Bohm and Nell Plimpton.
8) Philip Green
- He built a cipher that could be used to find the 36.
- He was executed because of killing three employees of Möbius (a front of the Aster Corps).
9) Nell Plimpton
- She is an arceologist and has discovered a numeric system that was carved into a stone over 50,000 years ago.
10) Robert McCormick
- He considered his ability to be a problem rather than useful because of sleeping problems.
- He died in a heart attack which was caused by the medicine given by the sleep clinic that was run by Aster Corps.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.